****STUNNING THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM DETACHED DORMER WITH PRIVATE, SOUTH FACING GARDEN ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 18 Alpine Rise to the market. Presented in excellent order throughout this superb three bedroom (currently configured as two double bedrooms with en-suite shower room upstairs and extended lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom downstairs) detached Dormer is ideally located on this quiet tree lined road close to all local amenities (The Square Shopping Centre, LUAS, Tallaght Hospital, local shops, schools and parks).
This lovely property briefly comprises of an extended lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner and bathroom downstairs and two double bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom upstairs. To the rear is a fabulous, private, south-facing garden and to the front is a smaller garden with gated, off-street, driveway parking.
Many additional benefits include, full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm.
To view this very special property please call today on 01 490 0700.
Viewings by appointment only.
Lounge: 5.83m x 3.53m with double glazed windows to front aspect and ornate coved ceiling.
Kitchen area: 3.24m x 2.93m with double glazed, sliding patio doors to rear aspect and garden, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated double oven, integrated electric hob and extractor, washing machine with plumbing, fridge/freezer and spot-lights.
Dining area: 3.24 3.21m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and ceramic tiled flooring.
Hallway: 2.91m x 2.37m with UPVC front door and double glazed, obscure glass side windows to side aspect, stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Bathroom: 3.44m x 1.89m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle with Triton shower, vanity uni with inset hand basin, W.C. and hot press.
Landing: 2.13m x 1.07m with eaves storage.
Bedroom 1: 3.95m x 3.85m with double glazed windows to front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and door to en-suite.
En-suite: 2.70m x 1.65m with double glazed Velux window to side aspect, half-height paneled walls, shower cubicle with Triton shower, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 3.95m x 3.85m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Garden: Private, south-facing garden mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees and well stocked flower beds, paved patio area and wood shed.
Front: Lawned garden with flower beds and gated, cobble-lock driveway.
Energy Performance Indicator:227.66 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.