Castle Estate Agents are pleased to present 18 Cedar Square to the market.
This is a very large two bedroom apartment extending to some 90 sq.m. (969 sq.ft.) The spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall with walk in storage cupboard and hotpress off, living room cum dining room, kitchen, two large double bedrooms, the master bedroom with en suite off and main bathroom. There is a private balcony off the living room overlooking beautiful landscaped communal gardens. Features include separate kitchen, laminate flooring to the entrance hall, living room cum dining room and two bedrooms, secure underground car park space, basement storage unit and lift access from the car park. Ridgewood is an award winning development that enjoys easy access to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50. All amenities including schools, bus route (Swords Express), Tesco Express, Pharmacy & Medical Centre are within walking distance.
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.
Spacious accommodation c. 90 sq.m.
Private balcony overlooking beautiful landscaped communal gardens
Large entrance hall with walk in storage off
Two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
Master bedroom with en suite off
Secure underground car park
Designated car park space
Basement storage unit
Lift access to the car park
Laminate flooring to entrance hall, living room cum dining room and bedrooms
Kitchen and bathrooms with wall and floor tiling
Gas fired central heating
Double glazed windows
Easy access to Dublin Airport, M1 & M50
Annual Management fee €1,359.19 (2017)
Adjacent to bus routes including: Swords Express (City Centre) Dublin Bus Routes 41C, 41X, 102
Schools within walking distance:
Holy Family Junior & National School
Loreto College Secondary School
Coláiste Choilm Secondary School
Large entrance hall with laminate flooring. Walk in storage cupboard and hotpress off.
Living room cum Dining room:
6.0m x 5.0m
Large, bright open plan living room cum dining room with laminate flooring fitted. TV point.
Door to private balcony overlooking beautiful landscaped communal gardens.
3.4m x 2.4m
Fully fitted cream hi-gloss kitchen with wall and
floor tiling. Integrated gas hob,Electric oven and slimline dishwasher.
fridge/freezer and washing machine.
6.5m x 2.9m
Large double room with built in wardrobes. En suite off. Laminate flooring.
1.8m x 1.7m
Corner shower, wc & whb. Tiled floor and walls at shower surround.
5.3m x 3.0m
Large double room with built in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
3.1m x 1.7m
Bath, wc & whb. Tiled wall at bath surround. Tiled floor. Shower screen fitted.
There is a private balcony off the living room overlooking beautiful landscaped communal gardens.
Secure underground car park with one designated parking space and one storage unit.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.