Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present new to the market 180 Clonmacnoise Road. This fine 2 bed extended mid terrace property comes to the market in excellent condition throughout and has been maintained to a high standard by its proud current owner. Situated in this ever popular and mature residential area it is sure to catch your eye for all the right reasons. Surrounded by a host of local amenities to include primary and secondary schools, local shops, parks and sports facilities all on your doorstep. The area is also serviced by excellent public transport links to Dublin City centre and surrounding areas.. The M50 and N7 motorways are also a short drive away making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties. The property itself consists of front driveway providing secure off street parking. A bright entrance hallway leads you to a cosy open plan reception room with feature solid fuel burner in the fireplace which in turn leads to a good size rear kitchen extension containing a fully fitted kitchen. Also a conservatory leading out to a large private rear garden with a block built shed.Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and a fully tiled family bathroom..
* Walled driveway (5.9m x 5m) with off street parking for 2 cars. * Double glazed front door, inviting entrance hall (2.8m x 0.91m), storage under the stairs. * Living room (6.2m x 2.87m) with bay window, solid fuel burner, views of Dublin Mountains & communal green area * Kitchen area (4.28m x 2.64m) with tiled floor, high gloss kitchen presses.* Large conservatory (4.9m x 2.95m) with tiled flooring to entertain friends/dining room area, double doors to decking/back garden. Upstairs: * Carpet on landing & stairs + alarm. * Bedroom 1 (3.95 m x 3.4m) with bay window, views of Dublin Mountains & communal green area. *Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 2.96m), views of back garden. * Attic access via stira stairs + velux window and partially floored. * Stylish main bathroom (1.97m x 1.49m) fully tiled with recessed lights, bath & Triton shower.*Back Garden: Large decking area (4m x 3.2m), private/not overlooked back garden with lawn area + paving stone walkway to concrete shed, fully walled + tap point. Thermostatic Valves on radiators, Gas Fire Central Heating, Double Glazed Windows Throughout, Serviced by 17 & 18 Bus Stops on your door step. Viewing by appointment only. Measurements/details/photos are for guidance purposes only.BER: D1 BER No. 107770216 Energy Performance Indicator: 256.27 kWh/m�/yrBy appointment only� Tripole glazed windows to the front � Alarmed � Extended kitchen to the rear-Conservatory� Off street parking to front � Large private sunny rear garden � G.F.C..H
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270