Castle Estate Agents take great pleasure in presenting this wonderful family home to the market.
Spanning c. 102 square meters of well proportioned accommodation, the living spaces are bathed in natural light resulting in a warm and welcoming atmosphere being felt immediately upon entering.
Number 181 has been lovingly maintained and is well presented throughout and boasts a newly fitted bathroom suite, modern fitted kitchen and Gas Central Heating among its many notable features. The features continue outside with off street parking and a private rear garden that provides an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing, where the tranquil nature of this sought after enclave can really be appreciated.
This home enjoys the best of both worlds, tucked away as it is form the hustle and bustle in a mature and peaceful enclave, while still enjoying easy access to every conceivable amenity, including including some of Dublin’s best schools such as Templeogue College, Our Lady’s School, Terenure College and St Pius X to name but a few. With extensive shopping facilities on its doorstep it boasts easy access to many recreational facilities with Castle and Grange Golf Clubs, Bushy Park, Templeogue Tennis Club St Mary’s RFC all close by. The area is well served by public transport and the M50 Motorway network is minutes drive away providing easy access to Dundrum Town Centre, the city and major road networks.
Viewing is recommended.
Wonderful 3 bed semi c. 102 sq. meters
Newly fitted bathroom suite and kitchen
Gas Central Heating
2 reception rooms
Off street parking
Private rear garden c 40 feet long
Well serviced by public transport
Within close proximity of every conceivable amenity
Hall: 1.965 X 4.427m
Carpeted, boiler cupboard, alarm.
Living Room: 5.084m X 3.976m
Carpeted, feature gas fire.
Dining Room:3.670 X 3.072m
Carpeted, sliding door to garden.
Kitchen: 2.858m X 3.513m
Fitted wall and base units, s/steel sink and drainer.
Landing: Carpeted, hot press and attic access.
Bedroom 1: 3.851m X 4.447m
Bedroom 2: 3.546 X 3.841m
Bedroom 3: 2.499m X 2.729m
Bathroom: 2.101m X 1.729m
WHB, WC, double shower.
Outside: Private rear garden circa 41ft long
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.