Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market 185 Clonmacnoise Road. This fine 2 bed extended mid terrace property comes to the market in excellent condition throughout and has been maintained to a high standard by its proud current owner. Situated in this ever popular and mature residential area it is sure to catch your eye for all the right reasons.
Surrounded by a host of local amenities to include primary and secondary schools, local shops, parks and sports facilities all on your doorstep. The area is also serviced by excellent public transport links to Dublin City centre and surrounding areas.. The M50 and N7 motorways are also a short drive away making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties.
The property itself consists of gated front driveway providing secure off street parking. A bright entrance hallway leads you to a cosy front reception room. Next to this is a large reception room with feature fireplace which in turn leads to a good size rear extension containing a fully fitted shaker style kitchen.
Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and a fully tiled family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a large private sunny garden.
• Double glazed windows throughout
• Extension to the rear
• Off street parking to front
• Large private sunny rear garden
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.