***STUNNING TWO BEDROOM FAMILY HOME ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES, IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT WITH SOUTH-WEST FACING REAR GARDEN****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 19 Ballynakelly Court to the market for sale. This stunning, modern two bedroom (three bathroom) property is presented in immaculate order throughout and is sure to appeal to both first time buyers and investors alike. Ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac on this highly sought after development just a short walk from Newcastle village with all its amenities this superb property has been beautifully maintained by the current owners and offers deceptively spacious living accommodation comprising of a lounge opening onto the south-west facing rear garden, fully fitted kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom and utility/cloakroom.
Many additional benefits include, solar panels, full double glazing throughout, fitted wardrobes, plumbed for integrated sound system, covered porch, alarm and ample resident and visitor parking.
To view this exceptional property call today on 01 490 0700
Lounge: 4.12m x 2.43m with double glazed French doors to rear aspect, solid wood flooring, feature (Open) fireplace with cast Iron surround and marble hearthstone and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/diner: 5.69m x 2.43m with double glazed French doors to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with block-effect work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob & extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, coved ceiling and spot-lights.
Hallway: 6.28m x 1.88m A covered porch with courtesy lighting to wood framed front door with double glazed glass panel, double glazed side window top front aspect, solid wood flooring, under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor, alarm pad, coved ceiling and spot lighting.
Utility/cloakroom: 2.16m x 1.84m Ceramic tiled flooring, half-tiled walls, a range of fitted storage with block-effect work surfaces and stainless steel sink and washing machine with plumbing.
Landing: 4.01m x 2.00m Galleried landing with hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 4.12m x 3.66m with twin, full-height double glazed windows to front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and door to en-suite.
En-suite: 2.22m x 2.04m Ceramic tiled flooring, half-height tiled walls, shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, pedestal hand basin, W.C. and spot lighting.
Bedroom 2: 4.13m x 3.63m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.03m x 1.71m Ceramic tiled flooring, tiled walls, bath with Triton electric shower over and splash-screen, pedestal hand basin, W.C.and spot lighting.
Garden: South-west facing laid to lawn with large deck area, raised paved patio and wood built shed.
Front: Small front garden with cobble-lock pathway and ample resident and visitor parking
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.