***SUPERB TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE PROPERTY, QUIET LOCATION ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present this lovely two bedroom, end terrace property to the market.
19 Castleside Drive, Rathfarnham is ideally located on a quiet road surrounded by well maintained communal green area on this sought after development.
This bright and spacious home is ideally located in a superb location within walking of Rathfarnham village served by schools, Church, Retail, Dining, Medical,Health and Beauty services a stone’s throw away.
Nearby bus routes include the 15b,16,16C,17,61,75.
This lovely home is sure to appeal to first time buyers and investors alike, in need of modernisation but has potential to become a beautiful family home.
Not one to be missed, to view today call 01-490-0700
Entrance Hall: Spacious hallway with accommodation off and stairs leading to the first floor level.
Living Room: Front facing reception room with feature electric fire, full length double glaze windows.
Kitchen / Diner: Kitchen with selection of floor and eye level fitted units.electric oven and hob. Double doors also lead to the rear west facing garden.
Landing: with accommodation off and access to the attic above. Also with bathroom and hotpress.
Bedroom 1: rear facing double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: Front facing single room, fitted with sliderobes.
Bathroom: 2m X 1.7m
Bath with shower over and w.c.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.