***STUNNING THREE BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM FAMILY HOME IN EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT WITH SOUTH-EAST FACING REAR GARDEN*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 19 Deerpark Road to the market. Presented in excellent order throughout this bright and very spacious three bedroom (Three bathroom) family home is ideally located close to all local amenities (local shops, schools and parks) and is just a short drive from the LUAS, The Square Shopping Centre, N81 and M50.
Situated on this sought after residential development this fine property briefly comprises of a lounge with feature fireplace, open-plan kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom, hallway and downstairs cloakroom/W.C.
Many additional benefits include, full double glazing throughout, fully fitted kitchen with appliances, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm. To the rear is a great size, south-east facing garden and to the front communal gardens and resident and visitor parking.
To view this outstanding property call today on 01 490 0700
Lounge: 5.87m x 4.86m with double glazed, full-height windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround and hearthstone and wooden mantelpiece and double doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 5.43m x 4.86m
Kitchen area: with double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, inset stainless steel sink & drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor, washing machine with plumbing and dishwasher with plumbing.
Dining area: Double glazed French doors to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Entrance hall: 5.92m x 2.56m Covered porch-way to wood front door with double glazed glass panels and side windows, laminate flooring, under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor, door to W.C> and alarm pad.
Cloakroom/W.C.: 1.64m x 1.50m Ceramic tiled flooring, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 3.00m x 2.15m with hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 2.76m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite.
En-suite shower room: 2.40m x 0.87m Ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.40m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 3.42m x 2.52m with double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 2.37m x 1.76m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, bath with shower attachment, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: South-east facing, laid to lawn with wood-built shed.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.