Castle Estate Agents are pleased to bring 19 Glencairn Avenue to the market. Situated in a cul de sac this property with three bedrooms, kitchen, living room and family bathroom it has all the accommodation a family needs. It is presented presented in good order throughout and is bright and spacious. It benefits from a good size south west facing back garden. To the front a driveway provides off street parking for two cars.
Glencairn is a well respected and safe neighourhood with large green areas and a playground for children. The location is excellent with every conceivable amenity within easy reach including Dundrum and Stillorgan villages with their extensive range of shopping facilities, restaurants and bars.
Many of Dublin’s finest schools and colleges are close by including Mount Anville, Blackrock, St. Raphaela’s, Oatlands, St. Benildus and UCD just a stones throw away. The LUAS and M50 just minutes away.
Viewing is strongly recommended!
Bright family home
Approx 82 sqm / 875 sq.ft.
Walk in Condition
Entrance Hall 4.5m X 1.8m
Spacious hallway with accommodation off and stairs leading to the first floor level.
Living Room 4.5m X 3.2m
Front facing reception room with feature open fireplace.
Kitchen / Diner 5.1m X 3.2m
Overlooking rear garden and access to the same. Kitchen with selection of floor and eye level fitted units. Double doors leading from the dining area to the living room. French doors also lead to the rear garden.
Landing 3.1m X 2m
With accommodation off and access to the attic above. Also with bathroom and hotpress.
Bedroom 1: 3.9m X 2.7m
Front facing double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 3.3m X 2.95m
Rear facing double bedroom with built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3: 2.75m X 2.25m
Front facing single room
Bathroom: 2m X 1.7m
Bath with shower over, wc & whb
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.