Castles Estate Agents, powered by Keller Williams Ireland are delighted to bring No 19 Park Crescent to the market. This small, quiet cull de sac of semi-detached homes is set in an ideal location. It would make an ideal family home.Coming through the front door there is a kitchen cum dining area to the left, with laminate oak flooring, fitted kitchen with breakfast counter. A large sitting room is located to rear of the house. The entrance hall is exceptionally large with ample room for under stairs storage.Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Two overlook the front of the house while the master bedroom looks over the rear garden and has an en suite. Outside the front garden has off street parking and the rear garden has a barna shed.The location is superb with a host of excellent local amenities on your doorstep. There is a selection of schools that are close at hand including Terenure College, Our Lady�s, Templeogue College, Presentation and St. Pius X. There are a number of bus routes providing easy access to the city centre and the M50 network is minutes away. Leisure facilities are also well catered for with Carlisle Health and Fitness centre only a short stroll away. Terenure village, Ashleaf and Supervalu Sundrive are both within walking distance of the property.
Features� Gas central heating. � Double glazed windows. � Large rear garden � Close proximity to the K.C.R. and the Ashleaf Shopping Centre. � Good condition.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270