Castle Estate Agents are delighted to bring No.19 Riverbank to the market. This 1st floor apartment comes to the market having been very well maintained over the years. The spacious, light-filled accommodation is complemented by a lovely balcony off the property which overlooks the mature grounds. The setting is extremely peaceful and quiet yet enjoys virtually every amenity within walking distance.
Riverbank is nestled away on the Dodder Park Road, Rathfarnham, within walking distance of Rathfarnham Village, next to Bushy Park and minutes away to Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and Churchtown Shopping. On good transport links to the city centre, buses, Aircoach etc. No.19 Riverbank comes in pristine condition and is located within this small private development.
Briefly comprising of; entrance hallway and stairs, spacious living room with open fireplace, quaint private balcony, dining area, fully fitted modern kitchen, master bedroom en-suite bathroom, fully tiled, spiral staircase leading to the large attic conversion and second bedroom with WC.
Benefiting from ‘Own Door Access’ and ample car parking.
Just 15 minutes from Dublin City Centre and surrounded by a myriad of amenities, Dodder Park, The Castle Golf club, supermarkets, bus routes on your doorstep, restaurants, cafes, gymnasiums and many more!
Viewing is highly recommended!
Energy Performance Indicator:334.77 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.