*** SEMI-DETACHED HOME WITH SCOPE TO DEVELOP (S.P.P.) TO THE SIDE (PLANS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST) ***
Castle Estate Agents take great pleasure in presenting to the market this charming family home featuring a site to the side with scope to develop (s.p.p.).
No. 19 offers huge potential for any intending purchasers intending to put their own stamp on a charming family home in a much sought after location with scope to extend to the side and to the rear.
Well presented throughout, this charming home offers well proportioned accommodation and living spaces that are bathed in natural light, given its sunny aspect, resulting in a warm and welcoming atmosphere being felt throughout the house.
The large front and rear gardens offer an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing where the tranquil nature of this mature enclave can really be appreciated.
This wonderful home enjoys the best of both worlds, tucked away as it is from the hustle and bustle, while still boasting every conceivable amenity within close proximity. Many excellent schools and colleges are close by, with Blackrock College and UCD nearby. The local shops on Deansgrange Road are just a stroll away while Blackrock Village with its array of specialty shops, restaurants and boutiques is nearby. Frascati and Merrion Shopping Centres, Dundrum Town Centre and Stillorgan Villages are all within easy access. Public transport is well catered for with the DART at Seapoint within walking distance, as is the highly successful Quality Bus Corridor on the N.11. The N11 also provides easy access to the M50 and all major road networks.
Viewing is recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Large rear garden and space to the side offering scope to extend or develop (s.p.p.)
Off street parking for two to three cars
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.