###EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME######
Castle Estate Agents-Powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present No. 19 Scribblestown Road to the D.11 property market. No. 19 is a beautiful newly refurbished family home and has been very tastefully decorated throughout by its current owners. This spacious accommodation consists of; a private front porch with alarm system installed, entrance hall, living room, kitchen / dining room, and downstairs toilet. The downstairs has newly laid wooden flooring and new carpet on the stairs landing and bedrooms. The kitchen opens up into an extensive well maintained rear garden and a very sizeable shed which is powered by electricity. Upstairs there is a landing with hot press, 3 bedrooms to include master and family bathroom. The features of this lovely home include; Modern fitted kitchen with an abundance of base and eye level storage to include all appliances and wardrobes in the bedrooms. The property further boasts double glazed upvc windows, open fire, gas central heating. There is a stiara fitted to the large insulated attic which gives the perfect opportunity to add another bedroom to the property. The location of No.19 is serviced by local bus routes including the 120 to DCU the 40E which travels to Broom-bridge Luas stop. You have the beautiful Talk Valley park and the Royal Canal park at your step along with the local Aldi and Tesco. Cappagh Hospital is only a 5 minute drive and the M50 is a mere 10 minute drive as is Blanchardstown Shopping Centre along with Connolly Hospital. There is an excellent catchment of both primary and secondary schools together with QBC offering a high frequency bus service to The City Centre within close proximity. Finglas Village, The Charlestown Shopping Centre are all within easy reach. This is the perfect property and location for first time buyers.
#######VIEWING IS A MUST ON THIS EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME###########
CALL OUR OFFICE ON 01-4900700 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING OR EMAIL MARIE@CASTLES.IE
Double Glazed Windows
Gas Central Heating
Newly laid flooring throughout
Extensive rear garden
Off street parking
Potential for attic conversion
Livingroom/ dinning room
Kitchen with double doors leading to living room
Down stairs toilet
Main Bathroom & Shower
Large Rear Garden
Off street parking to the front
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.