Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market this spacious family home consisting of 3 bedrooms , 2 reception rooms and a large 80 ft mature garden featuring two patios areas in a desirable location in Rathfarnham. This family home offers a great deal of scope to further enhance and extend. Generously proportioned rooms combine with an imaginative layout to create the ideal balance of reception and bedroom space making this a truly inviting home .This excellent home is further enhanced by its 80 ft garden and spacious garage which offers excellent potential to build a very large extension without compromising space. The essence of this home with its substantial rear garden would be ideal for those who enjoy entertaining and social activities. Ideally located on this quiet residential road , with the local shops within a 2 minute stroll, Supervalu, a fishmonger, butcher, fruit and veg. shop and a cafe as well as the local library all nearby and Rathfarnham Shopping Centre; Bushy Park, Ballyboden G.A.A Club all within walking distance. The area is spoilt for choice in terms of educational facilities including Loreto Girls N.S. Ballyroan Boys School , St Patrick’s N.S. St Mary’s Boy’s School, Loreto Beaufort , Colaiste Eanna, Sancta Maria College,and Terenure College closeby.
Dundrum Town Centre, The M50 and all major road networks are also within minutes drive.
VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Potential to extend to the side, rear or attic
80 ft rear garden
Garage and large side entrance
Large attic full length of house
Large sitting and dining room
Off street parking for two cars
Large rear garden approx 80 ft. long
Large side entrance with off street parking for two cars
Quiet leafy suburb, close to shops
Living room/ Dining Room
Large living dining area with double fronted windows and Italian marble feature fireplace as its centre piece. Ideal entertaining space and full of old world charm.
Remodeled kitchen overlooking expansive garden which leads into sunroom and large garage .
Large downstairs bedroom which could be incorporated into the kitchen dining area to create an extensive social area
Extremely large master bedroom with wall to wall fitted units , easily accommodating an ensuite bathroom.
Front facing bedroom with built in storage.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.