Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams Ireland are delighted to present new to the market 198 Captains Road for sale. This fine 3 bedroom terraced property comes to the market in good condition throughout and offers all potential buyers the opportunity to buy a family home in this quiet and well matured location of Dublin 12.
Accommodation comprises of Storm porch, entrance hallway with under stairs storage, a large front reception/bed room . Beyond this you have the living room with feature gas fireplace and fully fitted extended kitchen. Upstairs there are 2 generous sized bedrooms, as well as a family bathroom. To the rear large sunny and private garden providing an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing with their peaceful nature of this mature enclave could really be appreciated, in addition to offering scope to extend (s.p.p.). With an enviable location on the ever popular Captains Road every conceivable amenity is on your doorstep. All schools, shops, churches, sporting and recreational facilities are located within walking distance. Public transport is catered for with bus routes to to the city center and surrounding suburbs. The M50 and N7 motorways are all within minutes from the door making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties. Viewing is highly recommended as interest will be high. Viewing by appointment only.Double Glazed G.F.H.C.Private rear gardenStorage shed Off street private parkingSouth facing rear garden
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.