Caste Estate Agents are delighted to present no 1B Castlefield Green to the market.
This property has been well maintained and upgraded throughout by its current proud owners adding many features including new windows and doors,semi hardwood floors, a guest WC on the ground floor and a spacious attic conversion with velux window . There is also a well maintained south facing rear garden, decking area and storage shed. This property is sure to attract first time buyers and downsizers alike.
No. 1B briefly comprises an entrance porch, spacious living room, guest WC, kitchen / dining with doors leading out to the south facing rear garden . Upstairs there are two generous double bedrooms a family bathroom and well-appointed attic room. All of which are in beautiful decorative condition throughout.
Castlefield is a mature and private development nestled at the foothills of the Dublin mountains close to an abundance of excellent schools such as St Colmcille’ s primary and St Colmcille’ s community school. There is an excellent bus service (no. 15) which runs every ten minutes and takes you into the heart of the city. Supervalu Shopping Centre Knocklyon is only a short walk away and there are an abundance of sports and leisure facilities close by. Residents here can also benefit from being located only minutes from the M50 motorway – offering easy access to Dundrum Shopping Centre and the rest of Dublin and beyond.
Early viewing is strongly recommended.
South Facing rear garden
Gas fired central heating
Large attic conversion
DGPVC Windows Throughout
Off Street parking
Front Reception 5.5m X 3.1m
Guest WC 1.1 X .75
Kitchen/Dining 3.5m X3.7m
Master Bedroom 3.45 X 3.7m
Bedroom 2 3.16 X3.63m
Bathroom 1.7m X 2.7m
Attic Room 3.95m X3.56m
Energy Performance Indicator:223.05 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.