***STUNNING THREE BEDROOM (THREE BATHROOM) FAMILY HOME ON SOUGHT AFTER BELFRY DEVELOPMENT, IMMACULATE ORDER THROUGHOUT, SHORT WALK TO CITYWEST SHOPPING CENTRE AND LUAS****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 2 Belfry Lawns to the market, this superb, double fronted family home has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners (recently refurbished and re-decorated) and is presented in immaculate order throughout offering bright and very spacious living accommodation that briefly comprises of a triple aspect lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master, family bathroom and downstairs utility/cloakroom. To the rear is a beautifully presented, wrap-around garden and tom the front are well maintained communal gardens and ample resident and visitor parking. This lovely home is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, bus and road routes, N81, N7 and M50) with The Citywest Shopping Centre and LUAS just a short stroll away. Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm. To view this exceptional property call today on 01 490 0700.
Lounge/diner: 7.19m x 3.76m Triple aspect with double glazed windows to both front and side aspects, double glazed French doors to garden, solid wood flooring, feature fireplace with stone surround, marble hearthstone and inset, coal-effect gas fire and spot-lighting.
Kitchen/breakfast room: 3.69m x 3.11m Dual aspect with double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed French doors to rear aspect and garden, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with Granite work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor and integrated fridge/freezer.
Hallway: 3.03m x 2.58m Wood framed front door with double glazed panels, double glazed window to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, door to utility/cloakroom, stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Utility/cloakroom: 2.44m x 1.98m Double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, storage cupboards, work surfaces, washing machine with plumbing, dryer, under-stairs storage, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 4.48m x 2.44m x 1.51m Galleried landing with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 4.29m x 3.14m Twin, double glazed windows to front aspect, superior laminate flooring, a range of full height, full width fitted wardrobes and storage and door to en-suite shower room.
En-suite: 2.32m x 0.98m Double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 3.69m x 2.63m Dual aspect with double glazed windows to both front and rear aspects and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3: 2.59m x 2.40m Dual aspect with double glazed windows to both front and side aspects and laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 2.58m x 1.98m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, bath with shower over and splash-screen, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Private, wrap-around garden mainly laid to lawn with large deck area, side gate to front and wood built shed.
Front: Well maintained communal gardens and ample resident and visitor parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.