Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market 2 Drumcairn Avenue. Overlooking a large green area and with excellent potential to extend (sub to p.p), this property is sure to appeal to a wide audience. The property is well presented throughout and has a large open plan kitchen / diner running the full width of the house. The kitchen is fully fitted with eye and floor level units with a tiled splashback. With ample room for a table and chairs, the spacious dining area also has French doors leading the sunny rear garden. The attractive living room is a fine size and has a feature fireplace and solid wood flooring. There are three spacious bedrooms, and a sizable family bathroom. With local sports clubs, schools and churches nearby. The Square Shopping Centre, Fettercairn Luas stop and bus routes are also within close walking distance. Early viewing is highly advised,
Viewing by appointment only
Gas Fired Central Heating
Fantastic Condition Throughout
A Rated Double Glazed Windows Throughout
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
Off Street Parking
Large Rear Garden
Easy Access to N81/M50
BER Number 110336989
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.