***STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED WITH FULL ATTIC CONVERSION OVERLOOKING LARGE GREEN AREA ON SOUGHT AFTER ESKER WOODS DEVELOPMENT (ST MARY’S PARISH) IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT.****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 2 Esker Wood Walk to the market for sale.
Esker Woods is an exclusive and highly sought after residential development ideally located just minutes from Lucan village and in close proximity of the N4,M4,M50,M7 and M8, Liffey Valley and Ballyowen shopping centre are close by along with local schools (St Mary’s Parish), parks and sports facilities.
This very impressive three bedroom semi-detached family home has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners benefiting from a full attic conversion and is presented in excellent order throughout. This bright and very spacious family home is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking a large communal green and briefly comprises of a sitting room with feature (open) fireplace, stunning, open-plan kitchen/diner opening onto the rear garden, three bedrooms (en-suite to master) and bathroom to the first floor and a superb attic room. To the rear is a good size rear garden and to the front a cobble-lock driveway providing off-street parking.
Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired heating, fitted wardrobes, alarm and enclosed porch.
Sitting room: 5.00m x 3.44m Double glazed, Georgian style windows to front aspect, semi-solid wood flooring, feature (open) fireplace with marble surround and hearthstone, coved ceiling and ceiling rose.
Kitchen/diner: 5.90m x 5.14m Double glazed French doors to rear aspect and garden, double glazed Georgian style windows to rear aspect, Triple, double glazed Velux windows to rear aspect, superior laminate flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with Granite work surfaces and splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink and mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for Rangemaster range cooker, space for American style fridge/freezer, space for washing machine with plumbing, Island unit with Granite work surfaces and spot-lighting.
Hallway: 5.36m x 1.87m Enclosed, double glazed porch with ceramic tiled flooring to wood front door with leaded light window, superior laminate flooring, double glazed, Georgian style window to side aspect, door to cloakroom/W.C., stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Cloakroom/W.C.: 1.57m x 0.88m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 3.88m x 1.77m Galleried landing with double glazed, Georgian style window to side aspect, hot press and stairs to attic room.
Master bedroom: 4.86m x 3.41m Double glazed, Georgian style bay window to front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and door to en-suite.
En-suite shower room: 1.93m x 1.61m Recently refurbished with ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.39m Double glazed, Georgian style windows to rear aspect, superior laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 3: 2.30m x 2.12m Double glazed,Georgian style windows to front aspect.
Bathroom: 2.53m x 1.75m Double glazed, obscure glass Georgian style window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, bath with Triton electric shower over, pedestal hand basin, W.C>and heated, ladder-style towel rail.
Landing 2: Double glazed window to rear aspect and eaves storage.
Attic room: 5.00m x 3.40m Twin,double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed windows to rear aspect, eaves storage and spot-lighting.
Garden: Laid to Astro turf with twin, raised deck areas, wood built shed and side access to front driveway.
Front: Cobble-lock driveway providing off-street parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.