*** Outstanding three bed house plus converted attic space in showhouse condition***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present 2 Ferns Crescent to the market for sale. This superb three bedroom semi detached home with converted attic space making a 4th room or office is presented in absolute showhouse condition with modern styling, stone fronted facade, wooden floors and manicured gardens all giving the feel of luxury living. The property is ideally located in the Crescent in this highly sought after development just a short stroll from all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, bus and road routes as well as commuter train services to Dublin from Monasterevin train station) close by. The M7 motorway is 5 minutes away and Monasterevin train station is only 10 minutes walk and Kildare Station is 15 minutes drive away.
This bright and spacious family home is presented in stunning showhouse condition throughout and must be seen, it briefly comprises of a large sitting room with solid wooden flooring opening onto the kitchen and double sized rear garden, fully fitted modern kitchen, spacious cloakroom/W.C. to the ground floor and three large bedrooms upstairs (1 ensuite) and family bathroom to the first floor. Access to the converted attic is provided by a fully installed stairs available from the upstairs landing and is suitable for a variety of uses from office to large bedroom and so on. To the rear is a private, extra large double sized rear garden with spacious ground level decking and to the front a lawned area with laurel hedging giving great privacy and a cement driveway providing off-street parking Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, oil-fired central heating, alarm, central vacuum system
To view this fantastic detached home please call us today on 01 490 0700.
Entrance Hallway 6.17mtr x 2mtr
Solid Wood Floor
Kitchen 5.84mtr 3.96mtr
High gloss tiled flooring
Stainless Double Sink
Living Room 5.49mtr x 3.18mtr
Open Fire Place, Solid Wood Flooring
1.40mtr x 1.87 mtr
Side Entrance 8.62mtr x 2.34mtr
Garden 20mtr x 9.4mtr
Lawn & Decking and wooden shed
Upstairs Landing -2.81mtr x 2.80mtr
Bathroom 2.10mtr x 1.65mtr
Walls tiled & full bath
Master Bedroom 3.97mtr x 3.60mtr
Built in wardrobes, T.V. Point. Wooden Flooring & Ensuite
Master Ensuite 2.11mtr x 1.35mtr
Bedroom 2 4.53mtr x 2.90mtr
Built In Wardrobes Wooden Floor
Bed 3 2.81 mtr x 3.43mtr
Built in wardrobe
Converted Attic/Office/4th Bedroom
4.73 mtr x 3.98mtr Carpet
Attic Storage 4mtr x 1.36mtr
Front Garden 8.54mtr x 6.25mtr
Concrete Driveway and Lawn.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.