**********EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME***********
CASTLE ESTATEAGENTS POWERED BY KELLER WILLIAMS are delighted to introduce the lovely ROSARIO located at 2 Collins Place to the market. This beautiful three bedroom end of terraced family home is ideally located in the highly sought after residential area of Finglas East which hosts an abundance of amenities, all within arm’s reach. There are local shops on Glasnevin Avenue, while IKEA, The Charlestown Centre and Gulliver’s Retail Park are nearby. There are excellent sport and leisure facilities catering to all tastes from golf to soccer, with outstanding sports amenities at Santry Stadium and Dublin City University. The City Centre is easily accessed through a bus corridor while the M50 is merely minutes away by car. There are esteemed primary and secondary schools in the area which are a huge advantage
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Call Castles Estate Agents on 01-4900700 today or Marie on 0874030459
You are immediately greeted with a beautiful well maintained extensive front garden with the potential to extend to the side of the house (s.p.p) its versatility with wheelchair access and large driveway. The interior living accommodation comprises of sun trapped porch and hallway. Large living room with gas fire. The kitchen is spacious which leads to a utility room and washroom which is fitted with grab bars and power shower. There is a separate downstairs wc. Upstairs have 3 spacious bedrooms all carpeted, 2 double and one spacious single .The master bedroom has its own en suite and fitted wardrobes. No 2 is presented in very good condition throughout and ready to walk into. It boasts a lengthy list of features including potential to etend to the side of the house, a gas fire place, double glazed windows throughout and an enviable fully walled sunny rear garden and side entrance. This property offers peaceful easy living in a lovely cared for setting.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.