Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market no. 2 St Columbas Road for sale.
The property which offers all potential buyers the opportunity to acquire a stunning family home in this ever popular settled and matured area of Walkinstown. The property has been recently upgraded and extended to the highest standards and has been exceptionally well maintained over the years by its proud current owners, with new double glazed windows and doors, completely rewired and the attic has also been insulated. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with reception room with feature fireplace to the front, beyond this there is a second large reception room again with feature log burner fireplace this then leads you out to a large extended kitchen.with island,that has French doors to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is a beautiful private sunny garden surrounded by mature shrubs and a large block built garage with lane access, Upstairs there are 3 generous sized bedrooms 2 large double and one single and a tiled family bathroom. There is also access to the attic space which has been recently insulated.
With an enviable location just off the ever popular St. James Road every conceivable amenity is on your doorstep. All schools, shops, churches, sporting and recreational facilities are located within walking distance. Public transport is catered for with bus routes to include the No. 9 & 150. The Luas is also located close by at Kylemore. The M50 and N7 motorways are all within minutes from the door making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties.
Viewing is highly recommended as interest will be high.
Garage With Rear Access
Gas Fired Central Heating
Double Glazed Windows Throughout
Off Street Parking
Large Kitchen Extension
Show house Condition
End of Terrace.
Entrance hall – 1.69m x 3.03m – Quality Solid Oak Wood Flooring
Reception Room – 3.30m x 3.33m– Quality Solid Oak Wood Flooring
Living Room – 5.13m x 4.14 – Quality Solid Oak Flooring, Feature Fireplace with built in log burner
Kitchen – 4.97m x 4.24m – Tile Splash-back,Contemporary Fully Fitted Cream kitchen ,Porcelain floor tiles Velux Windows
Master Bedroom – 4.46m x 2.95m – Carpeted and Built in Wardrobes
Bedroom 2 – 3.01m x 2.76m -carpeted with Slide Robes Mirrored Wardrobes
Bedroom 3 – 2.11m x 3.45m Carpeted
Bathroom – 1.68m x 1.74m -Contemporary Tiled Finish. Jacuzzi Bath ,Electric Shower
Rear Garden – Private Walled Garden
Garage- Access to lane way ,with electricity.
BER Rating: C3
BER Number: 110348604
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.