***SHOWHOUSE CONDITION PROPERTY***Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams re delighted to present this show house property to the market. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom mid terraced property is finished to the highest of standards and will appeal to first time buyers and investors alike. The property briefly consists of an entrance hall, private living room, downstairs wc and large open plan kitchen dining area with utility room and storage. Upstairs the property boasts a master bedroom complete with fitte wardrobes and ensuite and two other generous sized bedrooms, one containing fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom.
As a location for families, you can\’t get much better than Elsmore. Perfectly situated next to Naas town centre and close to all access routes, Elsmore is the ideal choice for busy families who need to be close to the action but want to be part of a close and growing community. You can enjoy second-to-amenities, an abundance of beautifully landscaped green spaces. Naas is well known as a great location for families of all ages, boasting several primary schools including Scoil Bhride, St. David\’s and Naas Community Primary School, and four secondary schools, including a gaelscoil and Piper\’s Hill College. Several cr�che and pre-school options are also available in the neighbourhood to keep the tiny tots happy.Viewing is by appointment only.Features:High quality brick and low maintenance self coloured render facades. Natural Portuguese limestone window surrounds and sills. UPVC high performance double glazed windows.Hardwood thermoshield front door with three point locking system. Large glazed patio doors to private rear gardens. Paved patio area to rear garden with external wall light. Seeded garden, with solid maintenance free divider walls. Energy Efficiency A3 BER energy rating. Highly insulated air-tight design works with low-energy. Excellent levels of roof, wall and floor insulation. Low E Windows, Argon filled with low emissivity coating to reflect heat back into rooms. A-Rated condensing boiler unit and zoned heating controls. High performance internal pipe insulation to reduce heat loss. Security and Safety Smoke detectors fitted throughout (mains powered with battery backup). Carbon monoxide detection. Multi locking system to all windows and doors. Telephone and data points in living area and master bedroom. USB charging point in main living room, kitchen and master bedroom. Generous lighting and power points. Satin chrome sockets and light switches in kitchen worktop area. Recessed LED downlighters in hallway. External weather-proof power point. High quality tiling to floors and wet area walls in main bathroom and ensuite. High quality tiling to floors in downstairs WC. Contemporary shower enclosure complete with pressurised water supply and fitted shower screen. Heated towel rails to all ensuites and main bathrooms. High quality sanitary ware. Contemporary fitted wardrobes in all double bedrooms. Superb contemporary kitchen with soft close doors and drawers.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270