**SCOPE FOR DOUBLE EXTENSION TO SIDE (S.P.P.)**
Castle Estate Agents are proud to bring this charming family home to the market.
Spanning c. 130.2 sq. meters of well proportioned accommodation, the living spaces are bathed in natural light ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt immediately upon entering and throughout the house.
Lovingly maintained by its long term owner occupiers, it requires some updating, but boasts a beautifully finished downstairs guest w.c./shower room, newly fitted bathroom suite complete with elegant sanitary ware, a large open reception/dining room and a utility room, among its many notable features. The features continue outside with OSP and garden to the front and a private rear garden which provides an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing where the tranquil nature of this mature sought after neighbourhood enclave can really be appreciated.
In addition a large side site provides an ideal opportunity to extend (s.p.p.).
This substantial family home enjoys the best of both worlds, enviably located as it is, away from the hustle and bustle in a mature and leafy enclave while still offering easy access to every conceivable amenity, with the local shops within a 2 minute stroll including Supervalu, a fishmonger, butcher, fruit and veg. shop and a cafe as well as the local library on your doorstep. Many fine schools are within minutes and the area is well serviced by public transport. Dundrum Town Centre, The M50 and all major road networks are also within minutes drive. Marley Park, Dodder Valley Park, Ballyboden St. Enda’s playing fields and gym facilities all within walking distance.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Wonderful 4 bed home c. 1400 sq. feet
Large side site ideal for extending (s.p.p.)
Bright spacious accommodation
Front Garden and off street parking, private rear garden
Large open living/dining
Downstairs W.C. and Shower Room
Fully tiled and modern bathroom suites
Quiet leafy neighbourhood
Well serviced by public transport
Within close proximity of every conceivable amenity
Entrance Porch – Sliding doors and tiled floor.
Entrance Hall – Solid wood floor, staircase and storage space under, and cloak cupboard.
Living Room: (3.47m x 8.01m) – Dual aspect and door to rear garden, feature fireplace, recessed ceiling spotlights and wood flooring.
Family Room: (2.34m x 2.95m) – Wood flooring.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (4.76m x 2.42m) – Wall and floor level kitchen units, work surfaces, drawers, cooker point, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled floor/wood flooring, panelled ceiling and door to garden.
Utility Room: (2.37m x 1.37m) – Plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor.
Shower Room: (2.34m x 1m) – Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, tiled walls and floor and extractor unit.
Landing – Access to attic and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1: (3.44m x 4.05m) – Double bedroom with range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: (3.46m x 3.81m) – Double bedroom with range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: (2.21m x 2.48m) – Single bedroom with built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4: (4.86m x 2.49m) – Double bedroom with range of built in wardrobes.
Bathroom: (2.54m x 2.44m) – Tiled walls and floor, tiled shower cubicle, panelled bath, wash hand basin, w/c and hotpress.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.