Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present No 20 Old Bridge Road to the market. Standing on c.25 acre this impressive five bed detached home offers spacious and light filled accommodation throughout. The gardens are an outstanding feature of the property. The south facing rear garden is laid out in lawn bordered with mature trees and shrubs and enjoys exceptional privacy. The large mature front garden provides off street parking for several cars.
Situated in a highly sought-after residential location with a wide range of amenities in the immediate area including both Templeogue & Rathfarnham Villages. In close proximity to the M50 the area is also well served by excellent educational facilities including a range of esteemed primary and secondary schools in the catchment area. Public transport is in abundance making Dublin City Centre an effortless commute. This large site offers substantial development opportunities (s.p.p)
The property briefly comprises, at ground floor, entrance hall with large front reception overlooking the front mature garden. An inner hallway with kitchen-diner, Guest WC, study and large second reception/ dining room overlooking the rear garden.
Upstairs there are five well proportioned bedrooms, two bathrooms and access to a large floored attic space.
Viewing is highly advised. *** Internal Pictures to follow, Register your interest today! ***
Detached 5 BED 3 Bath c.2750
Site c.0.25 acres
Located on Old Bridge Road, Templeogue
Stunning Lawned areas & mature trees and shrubs
Private walled entrance
Within minutes of Templeogue, Rathfarnham and Terenure Villages
M50 easily accessible
Dublin city centre
Entrance Hall: 3.9m x 2.6m
Front Reception: 6.17m x 5.46m
Inner Hall: 4.65m x 2.32m
Guest WC: 1.52m x 2m
Kitchen/Breakfast: 3.6m x 3.8m.
Study: 3.9m x 3.72m
Dining / 2nd Reception: 6.34m x 3.47m
Master Bedroom: 5.58m x 4.33m.
Master Bathroom: 3.73m x 1.83m.
Bedroom 2: 3.71m x 3.86m.
Bedroom 3: 3.93 m x 3.49m.
Bedroom 4: 3.9m x 2.34m.
Bedroom 5: 2.43m x 2.45m.
Bathroom: 3.73m x 1.83m
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.