**** PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES THIS APARTMENT IS TO SUIT CASH BUYERS ONLY ***
Castle Estate Agents are pleased to present this beautifully presented 1 bed apartment in the uber exclusive suburb of Ranelagh.
The apartment has been refurbished in recent years and would suit someone downsizing or first time buyers. Equally this property would be a lucrative buy to let.
Charleston Avenue is a quiet cul de sac situated between Belgrave Square and the Triangle in Ranelagh just off Charleston Road. The property is within a 5-10 minute walk of Ranelagh Village & LUAS, Superquinn Ranelagh, LIDL Ranelagh and Mortons on Dunville Avenue. Ranelagh Village has a selection of excellent restaurants, bars, cafes to choose from and is within a 15 minute walk of Leeson Street, Harcourt St, St Stephens Green & Grafton Street. Rathmines Town Centre with TESCO, the Swan Shopping Centre and Dunnes Stores, Swan Cinema and Swan Leisure are again within a short walk of the property.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.