***ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS!!!!STUNNING THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH PRIVATE, SOUTH-WEST FACING REAR GARDEN OVER LOOKING COMMUNAL GREEN AREA***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 21 Ard Mor Drive to the market. This superb three bedroom family home is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally situated over-looking a communal Green close to Citywest Shopping Centre, LUAS, local shops schools, parks and bus and road routes (N7, N81 and M50). Located on this popular residential development this lovely property briefly comprises of a lounge with feature (open) fireplace, open plan kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear is a very private, not over-looked, south-west facing rear garden and to the front a smaller garden and parking. Further benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm.
To view this superb property call today on 01 490 0700.
Viewings by appointments only.
Lounge: 4.43m x 3.25m with double glazed windows to front aspect, feature (open) fireplace with slate base and surround and wooden mantelpiece, coved ceiling and double doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 5.16m x 2.87m with double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect and garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, stainless steel sink & drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor, washing machine with plumbing, space for fridge/freezer and double doors to lounge.
Hallway: 4.06m x 1.76m Covered porch to wood front door with double glazed, side window, stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Landing: 2.58m x 1.89m with hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 3.80m x 3.21m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 3.21m x 2.82m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.90m x 2.29m with double glazed windows to front aspect.
Bathroom: 1.88m x 1.86m with double glazed, obscure glass windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, bath with Mira shower over, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Rear Garden: Private, south-west facing mainly laid to law with paved patio area and raised flower beds.
Front: lawn and parking.
Energy Performance Indicator:244.8 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.