21 John McCormack Avenue, Walkinstown, Dublin 24
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market, 21 John McCormack Avenue for sale. This fine 3 bedroom Terraced property comes to the market in good condition throughout and offers all potential buyers the opportunity to buy a family home in this quiet and well matured location of Dublin 12.
Accommodation comprises briefly of entrance hallway with under stairs storage, a large front reception room and feature fireplace. Beyond this you have a second reception/dining room leading onto a extended fully fitted kitchen. There is also a down stairs shower room. Upstairs there are 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 large double and one single as well as fully tiled a family bathroom. To the rear is a beautiful and mature west facing sunny and private garden, the perfect place to enjoy those long summer evenings.
Without doubt this property must be seen to be appreciated. Situated in this ever popular and mature location of Walkinstown number 21 is sure to catch your attention for all the right reasons. Surrounded by a host of local amenities to include excellent primary and secondary schools, parks, sports facilities as well as the Ashleaf Shopping centre with a large varity of shops and cafes right on your doorstep.
Serviced by excellent public transport links to Dublin City centre and surrounding suburbs as well as the Red Luas line a short stroll away. The M50 and N7 motorways are just minutes drive away making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding Counties.
A superb opportunity not to be missed.
Viewing by appointment only
Private rear garden
Ample secure private parking
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.