Castle Estate Agents, powered by Keller Williams Ireland, are delighted to present number 21 Millgate Drive, a spacious and bright semi-detached family home ideally located in this mature and convenient residential area. 21 Millgate Drive is a three bed semi detached house with generous extensions to the side and rear. It features a large and secluded back garden. This was the showhouse for Manor Estate when first built in 1956/1957, generously proportioned. The high standard of craftsmanship has stood up well over the past 60+ years. The property enjoys an enviable south easterly aspect, bright in the mornings in front, and wonderful sunsets to the rear.The downstairs comprises a front living room with French doors that lead into a very large family and dining room. Another set of French doors opens onto the patio and big back garden, making the most of the natural light and view.The well-proportioned kitchen also faces onto the garden. To the side of the house, there is a bathroom, recently upgraded, with an electric-powered shower, and a covered utility area with side access to the house. The side room can be used as a study or supplementary bedroom or granny flat. It is unusually luminous with windows to the front and side.Upstairs includes three well-proportioned double bedrooms. The two largest bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. The bathroom has a bath and shower, heated either by the immersion or central heating. A stepladder leads to a generously sized attic with potential for a conversion.The rear of the house features a large and secluded garden, ideally oriented to profit from summer sunsets. It also boasts a large shed and one apple tree that gives a large crop of sweet apples each year. The windows are all double glazed.The front of the house features a driveway for up to two cars. This spacious family home is located on a sought-after road, just off Greentrees Road, a short distance into Terenure and Templeogue villages. The tree-lined Millgate Drive is very close to the local post office, a Spar supermarket, the Laurels and Pines, along with the 15a, 54a and 150 bus stops. It is also close to a number of well established junior and senior schools such as Our Lady�s School, Terenure College,Templeogue College and St Pius X junior schools as well as is the Holy Spirit Junior school and St Pauls Secondary School. Recreational and shopping facilities are excellent with Tymon Park, St. Mary�s College RFC, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and Ashleaf Shopping Centre close by. Features. Double Glazed windows throughout. EIrcom alarm. Off Street Parking for up to two cars. Excellent location. Hugh Rear Garden. OFCH (the front fireplace is connected to the gas network). DirectionsTravelling from the City Centre through Kimmage take a right at the lights at the KCR petrol station. Take the next left onto Whitehall Road East and continue almost up to the top of the road, turning right at the Pines onto Whitehall Road West and then immediately left after the Laurels.From the M50, at junction 11, exit toward N81/City Centre/Templeogue. At the Spawell Golf Academy and roundabout, turn left onto Wellington Lane and then Wellington Road. Then turn left onto Greentrees Road and then immediately right onto Millgate Drive.–
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.