***SUPERB, EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH 100ft SOUTH-EAST FACING GARDEN ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO CLONTARF DART****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 21 Shelmartin Avenue for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Presented in excellent order throughout this bright and spacious family home is ideally located on a quiet road close to Fairview and Marino and within walking distance of Clontarf DART, local shops, schools, churches and parks are all close by.
This property benefits from a rear kitchen extension and briefly comprises of a lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner opening onto the rear garden, three great size bedrooms and bathroom. To the front is off street parking and to the rear a fabulous 100ft south-east facing garden.
Many additional benefits include, gas-fired central heating, full double glazing throughout and fitted wardrobes. To view this fine property please call today on 01 490 0700
Lounge: Double glazed windows to front aspect.
Kitchen/Diner: 5.6m x 5.27m
Kitchen area: UPVC rear door to garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring. A range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, stainless steel sink & drainer, cooker with extractor, integrated washing machine with plumbing, integrated dryer, integrated fridge/freezer and spot-lights.
Dining area: Double glazed French doors to rear aspect and garden, laminate flooring, and feature, coal-effect gas fire with tiled hearthstone.
Hallway: 4.25m 1.67m UPVC front door with obscure glass panel to hallway and stairs to first floor.
Landing: 2.24m x 2.21m with loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: With double glazed windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: With double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: With double glazed windows to front aspect.
Bathroom: 2.19m x 1.67m With double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, corner shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Garden: 100ft, South-east facing laid to pebble with large, cobble-lock patio and wood shed.
Front: Gated,cobble-lock driveway with parking for two vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.