Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 21 the The Glen Boden Park to the market.
Built in 2009 no 21 is presented in show house condition throughout. With bright and spacious accommodation this superbly positioned home is located in a most sought after development next to host of local amenities. The property further benefits from a private south facing rear garden cul-de-sac location and a large driveway providing off street parking.
The well-appointed accommodation comprises a very large and welcoming entrance hall with under stairs storage and a guest WC. A spacious front living-room with large bay window and to the rear an open plan kitchen/dining/living area which benefits from direct access through double doors to the private rear garden.
Upstairs comprises a landing, a master bedroom and master en-suite, a second fine sized double bedroom, a spacious single bedroom, a hotpress and a family bathroom.
Boden Glen is a most convenient and sought after mature residential development in Rathfarnham. It is convenient to a host of facilities to include shopping facilities locally and at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham Shopping centre & Dundrum Town Centre, recreational facilities in Ballyboden St Enda’s and Marley Park aswell as being in close proximity to the M50. There are excellent schools nearby including Sancta Maria College, Colaiste Eanna, Scoil Naomh Padraig and Ballyroan Boys National School.
Early viewing is advisable as this sought after family home is sure to be in demand.
Outstanding three bedroom 3 bath semi-detached home
Pristine turnkey condition – very high standard of finish
South facing rear garden – Not overlooked
Modern fully tiled bathroom and en-suite
Double Glazed K Glass Windows
Wired for Alarm
Family orientated location
Bus routes 15B,175 (direct to UCD)
Local shops & schools within walking distance
Hall 2.5m x 3.5m – Floor tiling, under stairs storage.
Guest WC 1.3m x1.5m
Living Room 4.53m x 3.4m – Large bay window with double doors leading to
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area 6.7m x 3.2m – -High quality, fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor and French doors to rear garden.
Master bedroom 3.37m x 4.17 – Built- in wardrobes.
Master ensuite: 1.05m x 1.68m – High quality ensuite; fully tiled with wc, whb, power shower; heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2: 4.02m x 2.9m – Large double bedroom overlooking rear garden.
Bedroom 3: 2.53m x 2.6m – Built-in wardrobes, spacious single bedroom.
Family Bathroom 1.37m x 3.46m – High quality bathroom with wc, whb and large power shower; heated towel rail.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.