Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams Ireland are delighted to present new to the market no.220 Kilworth Road. This fine 3 bedroom 2 bathroom extended mid terrace property comes to the market in good condition. Situated on Kilworth road in a quiet family friendly area. It boasts a wealth of amenities on its doorstep, the property is within a short stroll of the Red Luas line, while the Naas Road and M50 are all within easy reach, affording swift access to the City Centre and beyond. Crumlin Children’s Hospital is also within close proximity. This property will be ideal for First Time buyers and those trading down and investors alike.
The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, bright open plan living room/dining room/kitchen area. To the rear is a substantial extension containing a bedroom as well as a large fully tiled wet room.
Upstairs you will find two large double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes as well as a second fully tiled bathroom.
To the rear you will find a very private and sunny low maintenance garden with large block built shed providing ample storage space Viewing is highly recommended.
Large maintainence free rear garden
Adjacent Luas (5 minutes)
BER: E2 BER No.11222145662 Energy Performance Indicator:347.68 kWh/m�/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
Please complete this form to receive off market listing details.