Castle Estate Agents are proud to present new to the market 227 Brandon Road. This well presented 3 bedroom mid-terrace home which was built by Associate Properties in the 1940`s although in need of modernisation this home has been lovingly cared for and maintained over the years by its current owner offering a practical layout and light filled living space
Ideally located in this mature and settled residential location it is conveniently located close to a host of amenities including a selection of primary and secondary schools, shops including Super Value, Ashleaf and Crumlin Shopping centres as well as Crumlin Village. The transport links are excellent as the property is within easy reach of the City Centre, it is well serviced by a regular bus service and the RED Luas is a pleasant stroll away.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, Large reception room to the front, To the rear is a second large reception room with feature fireplace and overlooking a private south facing and well matured garden. Also to the rear is a fully fitted kitchen
2 double bedrooms,1 single bedroom and family bathroom are located on the first floor
To the front there is a gated and paved garden providing secure off street parking. The rear garden is lawned and surrounded by well matured trees and shrubs providing you with a tranquil place to enjoy a relaxing outdoor atmosphere. There are also two large wooden storage sheds to the rear for storage.
A perfect choice for those looking to get their foot firmly on the property ladder!
Viewing by appointment only
* Off street parking to the front.
* Mature area.
* South facing garden.
* Exceptional location on very popular road.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.