227 Windmill Road, Crumlin, Dublin 12
Castle Estates are proud and delighted to present new to the market No. 227 Windmill Road for sale. This family home is in good condition throughout but would benefit from some upgrades. Origionaly a 2 Bedroom end terrace property a partition wall has been erected in the larger front bedroom to make a third bedroom but is easily converted back.
This property would suit a host of parties including families, first time buyers and investors alike.
Nestled just off St Agnes Road in Crumlin Village number 227 is surrounded by a host of local amenities, including primary and secondary schools, shops and parks to mention but a few. Also just 10 minutes drive from Harold’s Cross, Terenure and Rathgar villages. This home benefits from excellent public transport links to Dublin city Centre. The M50 and N7 motorways are both within 10 minutes drive, making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties.
The property briefly consists of large front garden with off street parking . Upon entering the property you are welcomed into a fantastic family home which has instant appeal due to the bright and spacious room layout which is flooded with natural light from front side. To the front is cosy front reception room and to the rear is a large fully kitchen and dining room. Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms and fully tiled family bathroom .
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance west facing garden which is not overlooked.
Early viewing of this property is highly recommended as interest will be high.
Viewing by appointment only.
Double glazed throughout
Large rear garden
Off street parking to front
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.