Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market no. 23 St Patricks Road. The property which offers all potential buyers to acquire a beautiful family home in this ever popular settled and matured area of Walkinstown. The property has been recently upgraded in recent years and has been well maintained over the years by its proud current owners, with new double glazed windows and doors, completely rewired with new fuse box.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway with under stairs storage, a large front reception room with feature fireplace to the front, beyond this there is a second large reception room again with feature fireplace this then leads you to a good size fully fitted kitchen.
To the rear of the property is a huge southerly orientated garden with a large block built shed with lane access, perfect for use as a home office or even a great playroom for the children so you can enjoy your new home in peace and quiet
Upstairs there are 3 generous sized bedrooms 2 large double and one single as well as a fully tiled family bathroom.
With an enviable location on the ever popular St. Patricks Road every conceivable amenity is on your doorstep. All schools, shops, churches, sporting and recreational facilities are located within walking distance. Public transport is catered for with bus routes to to the city centre and surrounding suberbs. The Luas is also located close by at Kylemore. The M50 and N7 motorways are all within minutes from the door making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties.
Viewing is highly recommended as interest will be high
Viewing by appointment only
-3/4 bedroom mid terrace
-Newly fitted double glazed windows and doors
-Large sunny private rear garden
-Block built shed with access through rear lane way
-New boiler installed 2016
-Close to all amenities and services
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.