***Large 4 bedroom 3 bathroom detached home for sale***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present Thistle House, 234a Sundrive Road new to the market for sale
This large private detached property with double gated driveway is located on the junction of Sundrive Road and Downpatrick Road, a well mature quiet and residential in this much sought after location just a stone’s throw from a host of local amenities, This property is sure to attract great interest as this one off spacious property has been kept to the highest of standards by its proud current owner
The property has been constructed and finished to a very high standard and truly must be seen to be appreciated, consisting of spacious living accommodation as well as generous outdoor space with a superb modern yet homely feel.
The large front garden has been laid with a cobble locked driveway providing off street parking as well as having a large side access.
The internal accommodation briefly comprises of large entrance hallway with under stairs w/c.. To the front is a huge Living room with feature bay window allowing the property to be bathed in natural sunlight as well as feature fireplace. To the rear of the property is a contemporary fully integrated kitchen and dining room.
Upstairs comprises of Hige master bedroom with en suite and bay window, a large double bedroom with ample fitted wardrobes, one single bedroom a large fully tiled family bathroom with luxurious shower and sanitary wear. The attic space with its high ceiling and exposed beams is currently being used as a large 4th bedroom
Outside to the rear is a low maintenance garden with mature shrubs and high walls for added privacy.
The property also has a large garage to the front and also a large block built shed behind this to the rear garden, perfect for conversion to a granny flat subject to planning permission
A great opportunity not to be missed.
Double Glazed throughout
Off street parking
Extra high Ceilings
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.