Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are pleased to present to the market an opportunity to purchase this stunning home on the popular Cooley Road in Drimnagh. This family home is in excellent decorative order throughout and has been upgraded to a high standard by its current owner. The property boasts three fantastic sized bedrooms, a family bathroom and large double extension to the rear of the property.
This property is a must for first time buyer and investors alike. Number 239 Cooley Road is deceptively spacious, bright and modern yet homely and this is evident from the moment you walk through the front door. The property is in excellent order throughout and is tastefully designed with family living in mind. The property briefly consists of a cobble lock driveway to the front of the property with off street parking. Upon entering the property a hall leads to a spacious reception room to the front of the property leading to a large living room and further on to a bright open plan kitchen/ dining area.
Upstairs the property consists of a large double master bedroom with built in wardrobes and shower area with w.h.b. The second double bedroom boasts natural light from the solar powered remote controlled Velux window and built in wardrobes. A third single bedroom to the rear of the property and a family bathroom with shower and bath completed this fantastic home. The rear garden is large and spacious block utility shed fully wired and plumbed currently used as a utility room and workshop.Conveniently located off the Crumlin Road within a short stroll of Blackhorse Luas stop. The Naas Road and M50 are all within close proximity as is the City Centre and beyond. The area is well serviced by local schools, shops and public transport. This property is ideally priced for the first time buyer and viewing is expected to be strong. The property must be viewed in order to fully appreciate it’s size, quality of finish and location.
Double glazed windows throughout.
Private rear garden not overlooked.
Gas Fired Central Heating.
Insulated Attic with Stira access.
Modern built in wardrobes.
Walled and open plan garden to the front with cobbled driveway providing excellent parking.
Walled low maintenance garden to the rear, paved with block utility shed.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270