Castle Estate Agents are pleased to present to the market 24 Bath Avenue Gardens, a fine property on a large site of some 400 square metres.
This end of terrace property needs complete modernisation and will allow the new owner to put their own stamp on the property and to potentially extend the house, subject to planning permission.
The property enjoys one of Dublin’s most convenient and popular locations. Sandymount Village and Ballsbridge are within walking distance and offer a vast array of coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques as is Grafton Street shopping district. Some of Dublin’s premier secondary schools including all easily accessible as is local primary schools. Public transport is well catered for with Lansdowne Road DART station only a short stroll away. Easy access to the Port Tunnel means the airport is only 20 minutes’ drive.
Bath Avenue is also just a short distance from some of Dublin’s principle places of business such as Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square, Baggot Street and the IT Hub at Grand Canal Dock. Numerous sports grounds are also close by including the RDS and Lansdowne Tennis Club, while The Aviva Stadium is on the doorstep.
Herbert Park and Sandymount Strand are also both nearby and there are many fine restaurants and pubs within walking distance including The Chophouse Gastro Pub, Juniors, The Old Spot, The Bath, Lotts and Co, Paulies Pizza, the list goes on.
1.8m x 2.1 m
1.8m x 2.1 m
2.5m x 1.9m
3.7m x 2.5m
1.9m x 2.5m
3.5m x 2.6m
4.6m x 2.5m
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.