***STUNNING TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR, OWN DOOR APARTMENT IN SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT, SHORT STROLL TO LUAS AND CITYWEST SHOPPING CENTRE****Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present 24 Carrigmore Terrace to the market for sale. This stunning, own door, two bedroom ground floor apartment is presented in immaculate order throughout and is ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac just a short stroll from the LUAS and Citywest Shopping Centre. This bright and deceptively spacious apartment briefly comprises of a large, open-plan lounge/diner, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Double glazed with gas fired central heating and alarm this superb apartment has been lovingly maintained by the current owner and is sure to appeal to first time buyers and investors alike.To view this exceptional property call today on 01 490 0700
FEATURES:Beautifully presented two bed ground floor apartmentOwn door entrancePatio areaBright spacious accommodationLocated within easy access of a host of amenitiesWell serviced by public transportOff Street Parking
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270