SUPERB INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY>>>WITH DIRECT TRAIN TO HEUSTON STATION and LUAS LINES
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 24 Cedarbrook Avenue to the market. This superb two double bedroom duplex with private south facing balcony is presented in excellent order throughout and will appeal to both first time buyers and investor buyers alike, An early viewing is highly recommended.
This light, bright and spacious property briefly comprises of on the top floor two double bedrooms, a home office and family bathroom and on the first floor there is a superb open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner that opens up onto a large south facing balcony. As well as a large guest WC.
Further benefits include electric central heating, fully fitted kitchen and bathroom, spacious hallway and landing and allocated parking. Cedarbrook is located only minutes walk from the new Parkwest train station bringing you into Heuston station in 12 minutes. This fine development is also within arms reach of the N4 and the M50 road networks.
Viewing by appointment only.
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.
Duplex 2 Bed 2 Bath
Large Storage room/Office
Large south facing balcony
Designated parking space
Two minute walk to Cherry Orchard train station
Ideal for 1st time buyers / investors
Living/Dining: (8.1 m x 4.8 m)
Spacious lounge / with Kitchen dining room , laminate flooring.
Fully fitted modern kitchen recently updated with units to floor and eye level with tiled floor.
Guest WC with Laundry storage (1.96 X 2.24)
Upper Landing 2.89mx1.65m
Bedroom 1: (3m x 3.7m)
Double bedroom with Built in Sliderobes.
Bedroom 2 Double: (2.8m x 3.65m)
Office/Storage Room with Velux Window ( 5.79m X 1.92m)
Bathroom (1.70 X2.19m)
Quiet cul de sac with no passing traffic. Designated parking space.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.