***STUNNING TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present to the market this outstanding property
located within a 5 minute walk to Liffey Valley Shopping Centre and a short 10 minute
drive to Lucan Village.
The property has not been occupied since a recent refurbishment and is, for all intents
and purposes, like a new build and has many excellent features, including dual aspect
views and balconies from the Lounge providing ample natural light.
The apartment is on the 2nd Floor of a 4 storey block located in the popular St
Edmunds complex which is a highly sought after residential development in close
proximity to all major arterial routes to the City Centre and link roads to the M4 and M50
motorways, as well as the N4 and N7 dual carriageways. The area is also well serviced
by public bus routes and social and essential amenities, including Hermitage Park.
Accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Utility Room, Open Kitchen, Living
Room, Two Double Bedrooms (Master en-suite) and Bathroom.
The quality of the refurbishment cannot be overstated which was designed and overseen by a Professional Interior Designer.
All furniture is brand new and is included in the sale of the property.
uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
Gas Fired Central Heating (Boiler fully Serviced)
Secure Underground Parking (1 Space)
Ample Surface Parking
Refurbished to a Superior Showhouse Standard
New Furniture Throughout
Fully Integrated New Kitchen
Wired for Alarm
5 min from Liffey Valley Shopping Centre
Excellent Public Transport and Roadways
Annual Service Charge €1,800
Entrance Hall L shaped with new flooring, storage cupboard, utility room, hot
press and recessed lighting.
Utility Room Plumbed and fitted with brand new Washing Machine/Dryer.
Kitchen Tiled flooring, Complete brand new fitted kitchen incuding Induction
Hob, Oven, Built in Microwave, Extractor Hood, Integrated Fridge Freezer, integrated
Dish Washer, Spotlights and modern contemporary fitted kitchen units. Breakfast
Living Room New flooring, Recessed Lighting.
Master Bedroom 3.58m x 3.38m with high quality fitted wardrobes and en-suite.
En Suite 2.35m x 1.52m fully tiled with W.C., W.H.B., Shower and heated
Bedroom 2 3.58m x 2.81m with high quality fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom 2.43m x 1.97m fully tiled with W.C., W.H.B., Bath, Shower, heated
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.