****STUNNING TWO BEDROOM CHARACTER PROPERTY ON LARGE, SOUTH-FACING CORNER PLOT IN THE HEART OF CRUMLIN VILLAGE. HUGE POTENTIAL TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION****
Castle Estate Agents proudly present 24 Lisle Road to the market for sale. Offered with no onward chain this stunning two bedroom character home full of charm and with many original features is presented in immaculate order throughout. Situated just a stones throw from Crumlin village this lovely property is sure to appeal to a wide audience of potential buyers and an internal inspection comes highly recommended.
The living accommodation comprises of a dual aspect sitting room with feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen, dining room, two great size bedrooms, large conservatory and bathroom. This charming home is full of period features, exposed beams, stripped timber flooring and fireplaces. The main attraction here is the huge, south-west facing garden that has been lovingly maintained by the current owners with mature trees, wells stocked flower beds and superb hedgerow borders. To the side of the property is a smaller garden and to the rear is a large paved patio and gated driveway parking. Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and storage and a large, brick-built shed with power and light.
To view this exceptional property call today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 5.07m x 3.36m Dual aspect with double glazed Georgian style windows to front aspect, double glazed Georgian style French doors to rear aspect and patio, exposed timber flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround, hearthstone and mantle-piece and inset coal-effect gas fire.
Kitchen: 2.20m x 3.64m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed Georgian style rear door to patio, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, inset stainless steel sink & drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, exposed ceiling beams and archway to dining area.
Dining room: 2.867m x 3.36m with double glazed Georgian style windows to front aspect, solid wood flooring, exposed ceiling beams and archway to kitchen.
Hallway: stairs to first floor.
Landing: 2.05m x 1.90m with double glazed window to rear aspect, solid wood flooring and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 5.07m x 3.36m Dual aspect with double glazed Georgian style windows to both front and side aspects, solid wood flooring, feature, wrought iron fireplace and a range of fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 2: 3.51m x 2.72m with double glazed Georgian style windows to front aspect, solid wood flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.01m x 1.71m with double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, solid wood flooring, fully tiled walls, roll-top Slipper bath with Mira shower over, vanity unit with inset hand basin and W.C.
Conservatory: 4.56m x 3.94m Stunning, triple aspect with double glazed French doors to side aspect and ceramic tiled flooring.
Garden: Stunning, south-west facing garden with mature trees and shrubs, well stocked and maintained flower beds and mature hedgerow borders. To the side of the property is a smaller garden with fruit trees and mature hedgerow border and to the rear is a large, private paved patio and brick-built shed with power and light.
Energy Performance Indicator:338.8 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.