Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams Ireland present this fine three bedroom end of terrace property to the market ,24 St. Anthony’s Crescent in need of some modernisation,but is a well laid family home. Located on this popular road just off St. James’s Road. The location is excellent with all essential amenities nearby. St Pauls Secondary School ,Greenhills College,and the Holy Spirit primary school are within walking distance and there are a range of shops, sporting and leisure venues nearby. Tymon Park is within a few minutes walk and there is an excellent bus service to the city centre. The M.50 motorway is also within five minutes drive. The accommodation which is spacious comprises entrance hallway, sitting room, extended kitchen/ dining room,guest WC,upstairs are 3 good sized bedrooms and fully tiles family bathroom. Outside is gated front garden with off street parking and to rear is a large private sunny garden with rear access.. Viewing is highly recommended.
FeaturesIn need of modernisation 3 large bedrooms Gas fired central heating Rear laneway accessHighly sought after location Shops & schools within walking distance The M50 Motorway & Kylemore Luas Stop within a couple of minutes drive Viewing highly advised
Property Reference :1181-184
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.