***** LARGE EXTENDED END OF TERRACE PROPERTY FOR SALE *****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market no. 245 Cashel Road. This large extended family home, that boasts many notable features must be seen to be appreciated.
No. 245 boasts well proportioned accommodation and living spaces that are bathed in natural light, resulting in a warm and welcoming atmosphere being felt throughout this wonderful home.
Immediately upon entering, the immaculate nature of this property is evident, having been well maintained by its current long term owners. Decorated and finished to a high standard is sure to attract interest.
Among the many notable features on offer are 2 large double bedrooms and 2 reception rooms, a stunning feature fireplace, GFCH, and OSP to the front.
Enjoying an enviable location within close proximity of a host of amenities including Ashleaf shopping centre, Crumlin Shopping centre, Super Value, Lidl and Aldi, and a number of recreational facilities. Well serviced by public transport it enjoys ease of access to the City Centre and is located within a short drive of M50 and major road networks.
Viewing is recommended.
Extended 2 bed end terrace home
Bright spacious accommodation
OSP to front
Double glazing throughout
Well serviced by public transport
Within close proximity of a host of amenities
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.