Castle Estates are delighted to offer 25 Elmcastle Green to the market. This well presented three bedroom semi detached family home is situated on a quiet residential road on the ever popular Kilnamanagh development (close to all loca amenities).
This lovely property briefly comprises of lounge (with feature fireplace and semi-solid wood flooring), superb open-plan kitchen/diner with laminate flooring and tiled splashbacks, three good size bedrooms and family bathroom. An added bonus is a self-contained ground floor extension, with solid wood flooring, to the side aspect. The property has a southerly aspect rear garden and benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout, fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms pine banister and doors throughout.
To view this property please call us today on 01 404 9424.
Lounge: 4.36m x 3.48m with double glazed windows to front aspect, semi-solid wood flooring and feature fireplace
Kitchen/Diner: 5.42m x 3.62m with double glazed windows and patio door to rear aspect, laminate flooring, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiled splash-backs, a range of both eye and base level units and breakfast bar.
Hallway: 4.49m x 1.86m
Bedroom 1: 3.68m x 3.29m with double glazed windows to front aspect
Bedroom 2: 3.52m x 3.29m with double glazed windows to rear aspect
Bedroom 3: 2.55m x 2.42m with double glazed windows to front aspect
Bathroom: 2.02m x 1.72m with double glazed obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled floor and walls, bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin and toilet.
Extension: 5.71m x 2.98m with double glazed window to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.