Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are pleased to present No 25 Mallin Avenue, Rialto. This One bed house will need a total overhall.
This Property will only suit cash buyers as it requires a full and total makeover.
Situated just off St James Walk, this property is superbly located within walking distance of Dublin City Centre. Also well serviced by fantastic public transport with the Red LUAS line on your doorstep and a wide range of bus routes only minutes from the door. Close to a host of local amenities including shops, schools, bars, restaurants to mention but a few. The property briefly consists of entrance hall, large double bedroom, large sitting/dining room, fully fitted kitchen and family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a good sized south-east facing garden which is ideal to further extend the property (spp).
Property needs all re-fits.
Viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Property Reference :1181-591
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270