Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present No. 25 Montgomery Court to the market.
This superb two bedroom corner apartment in turn key condition, sits in an excellent central location, just off Talbot Street.
The elegant city pad is finished to a high standard where light prevails throughout.
On entering you are greeted by hard wooden flooring, and large storage closet, which has partial shelving and ample storage space, essential in any apartment. Off the hallway there are two large double bedrooms ( 1 en-suite ).
Off of the living room is the fully fitted modern kitchen with floor and wall tiling. The accommodation is completed by the main bathroom, which is fully tiled and benefits from a bath and overhead shower.
This area is thriving and a stones throw from IFSC, Clarion Quay, one of Dublin’s more prestigious developments with its imaginative design and excellent location. The convenience of the location cannot be overstated having every conceivable amenity within walking distance. This superb property is perfectly positioned on the doorstep of the city centre with all it has to offer being within easy access and is served by an extensive public transport network which includes the Connolly Station for DART and inter-city trains, Dublin Bus services and LUAS stop only seconds away. It is also surrounded by a vast array of amenities, both essential and social.
**Please Note that as an owner of this property you will become a member of the Management Company, which manages this property. You will be required to pay an annual service charge (which may increase once warranties expire) for the upkeep of the common areas, and to pay into a sinking fund to cover future major maintenance of the common areas.**
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.