***STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH CONSERVATORY/SUN ROOM ON HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT,QUIET CUL-DE-SAC WITH LARGE COMMUNAL GREEN, CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES, EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT WITH LARGER THAN STANDARD SOUTH-EAST FACING REAR GARDEN****
***OPEN VIEWING SATURDAY 9th 10.30 to 11.00am****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 25 Rathlyon Grove for sale. This superb three bedroom semi detached family home, with added benefit of a sun room/conservatory, comes to the market in excellent order throughout and offers bright and very spacious living accommodation comprising of a large, open-plan lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room/W.C., three double bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. To the rear is a larger than standard, private, south-east facing rear garden and to the front a smaller garden with off-street driveway parking.
This fine property is located towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on this highly sought after residential development with its large, communal green area. Close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, restaurants and pubs) this property is just a few minutes drive from the M50.
Many additional benefits include, full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, enclosed, double glazed porch, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes and Phonewatch alarm system.
To view this outstanding property call today on 01 490 0700
Lounge/diner: 9.10m x 3.60m
Lounge area: Double glazed, leaded light windows to front aspect, superior laminate flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround and hearthstone, wood mantle and inset, coal-effect gas fire and coved ceiling and ceiling rose.
Dining area: French doors to sun room/conservatory, superior laminate flooring, coved ceiling and ceiling rose.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.73m x 2.84m – Double glazed windows to rear aspect, rear door with double glazed, obscure glass panel to side aspect and garden, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink & drainer and wall-mounted gas boiler.
Hallway: 4.82m x 1.71m – An enclosed, double glazed porch with ceramic tiled flooring leads to a wood front door with double glazed side window leading into the hallway with superior laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, door to utility room, Phonewatch alarm pad and coved ceiling and ceiling rose.
Utility: Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect,ceramic tiled flooring and washing machine with plumbing.
Conservatory/Sun-Room: 4.82m x 2.18m – Double glazed French doors to garden, ceramic tiled flooring, light/fan unit and additional wall-mounted lighting.
Landing: 2.95m x 2.05m – Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, hot press and loft access hatch.
Master bedroom: 3.87m x 3.34m – Double glazed windows to rear aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and door to en-suite shower room.
En-suite: 2.08m x 1.54m – Double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 4.04m x 3.00m – Double glazed windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 3: 2.75m x 2.37m – Double glazed windows to front aspect.
Bathroom: 2.45m x 2.20m – Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, panel-enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Private, not overlooked, south-east facing mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, wood built shed and side access to front driveway.
Front: Smaller lawned garden with driveway providing off-street parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.