** OFF STREET PARKING FOR MULTIPLE CARS, VEHICULAR REAR ACCESS, LARGE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN WITH SCOPE TO EXTEND (S.P.P.) **
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present this charming family home to the market.
Lovingly maintained and well presented by its long term, house proud owners, this wonderful mid terrace home boasts well proportioned accommodation and light filled living spaces and it’s sunny aspect ensures that a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt immediately upon entering the house.
Well presented throughout, it leaves very little for the new owners to do except unpack and boasts many notable features including; Oil central heating and solid fuel fire, double glazing, porch and ample storage. The features continue outisde with a paved front garden and a large and private, south facing rear garden, which provides an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing, where the quiet nature of this mature enclave can really be appreciated. It also has the added advantage of vehicular rear access with OSP for multiple cars via double rear gates. There is also huge scope to extend (s.p.p.).
The convenience of the location cannot be overstated; this property enjoys the best of both worlds, tucked away is it is from the hustle and bustle while still enjoying every conceivable amenity that the City Centre has to offer, within walking distance. The immediate surroundings are undergoing significant regeneration and redevelopment ensuring access to even more amenities, recreational facilities, and the new Children’s Hospital.
In addition it is well serviced by public transport including a host of bus routes and the Luas Red Line only minutes away.
Viewing is recommended.
Well presented mid terrace home
Bright spacious accommodation
South facing rear garden with vehicular rear access
OSP for multiple cars
Scope to extend (s.p.p.)
Well serviced by public transport
Porch: 1.618m x 0.613m (AWP)Porch: 1.618m x 0.613m (AWP)
Hall: 4.589m x 1.738 (AWP)Hot press/ storage press
Living Room: 3.267m x 4.613m (AWP)Laminate flooring, solid fuel fire.
Kitchen/ Dining Room: 5.154m x 3.169m (AWP)Fitted wall & base units, gas fire & fireplace.
Bedroom 1: 4.237m x 3.245m (AWP)Laminate floor, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 3.629m x 3.262m (AWP)Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.259m x 2.939m (AWP)
Bathroom: 2.075m x 1.763m (AWP)WHB, WC & Bath.
Outside:Paved front yard.South Facing Rear garden circa 54 ft. long with rear access and OSP.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.