Castle Estate Agents and Louise Merrigan powered by Keller Williams are present this two/three bedroom family home to the market on Kylemore Road, Ballyfermot. Dublin 10 is well serviced with excellent public transport links including the 18, 25N, 40, 76, 76A, 79, 79A bus routes. The Chapelizod bypass & M50 motorway are both very easily accessed and Liffey Valley Shopping Centre is within arm’s reach.
Ballyfermot offers a range of excellent facilities including a choice of well esteemed primary & secondary schools along with Ballyfermot College of Further Education, a variety of sports & leisure facilities and local shops + convenience storesInternal living accommodation briefly comprises of downstairs entrance hallway, large lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs bedroom or playroom and upstairs two bedrooms and with main bathroom including shower. The front garden is gated and offers off street parking whilst the rear is of a generous size.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.